Monday, December 31, 2007
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
1. If I eat hamburger? I only eat the half of it and bring the half at home.
2. I love to talk with myself in front of the mirror or even if I am alone, im talking with self. People think im crazy hehe :-)
3. I always forget something, maybe i am getting old! im still 25 though.
4. When it comes to arguing? I better be quiet than to say some words that could end me up crying like a baby. I can't say anything I just cried!
5. It's hard for me to decide which one to buy specially when I buy clothes.
6. When it comes to shopping, i always look the prices first and if its expensive I dont buy it hehe :-) waiting for my husband to say "dont look the price fe, get what you want" :-)
7. I love to give a hug and kiss to our son dustin and to my husband.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Thursday, December 27, 2007
These are the new photos of our 2 mastiff puppies. They are 10 months old, but look at the picture, they are huge! We love them so much, they are such a cudly and gentle puppies. Thunder head is bigger than my husband. :-) Me trying to ride Princess on the back hehe :-) How about you? How big is your dog?...
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
1.Can ex-lovers be friends? I dont think so, i dont want to make it more complicated for me and to my love coz maybe it will end up of jealousy.
2. Do you think its ok to date someone if ur committed already? "No its not okay". If we are committed to someone then we need to be loyal to them.
3. What do u think is the biggest cause of a break up? Jealousy, unfaithful, lack of trust and love to each other.
4. Are you in love with someone at the moment? Yes, to my husband Mike and our son dustin. They are my everything.
5. Are you missing someone at the moment? Yes, maybe my family in the Philippines.
6. Would you die for the one you love? Yes.
7. Do you think love hurts? Yes, sometimes it is. If you love someone of course you will be hurt if something going to happen to your loveones.
8. What’s the best thing about love? To loved and be loved.
9.Whats the worst thing about being in love? unfaithful and jealousy
10. Will you wait for someone you love? Yes, but i dont need to wait because we are together now.
11.What song best describes your life at this moment? romantic love songs
12. Do you wanna get married? Yes, were almost 2 years married.
13. Have you talked to the person you love on the phone? everyday especially when he is at work. Every 2-3 hours :-)
14. Is love always on your side or the opposite way? Yes, he is always on my side.
15. Do you have a gay/lesbian/bis exual friend? Yes, before but not now.
16. Are you sick of love? No, its the best feeling I've ever had to fall in love with my husband.
17. Are you sick of questions on love? No, sharing of what you feel is nice.
18. What are you going to do tomorrow? Bible study and clean the house
19. What do u want so bad right now? That my husband will be home now from work.
20. Do you think money is everything? No, you cant bring the money when you die. Love is more important.
21. What song are you listening right now? Nothing, im busy updating my blog while my son is watching tv.
22. Whats the song that u last downloaded? hmmm i cant remember
23. How much do you love music? I love music but when it comes to singing? i think singing is not for me. hehe :-)
24.Have u written ur own song? Yes, before but i never finish it. I rather to write a poem to my love.
25. What’s the movie that you last watched? The Kingdom
26. Do you believe in forever? YES, i do believe in forever.
27. What’s the last words you want to say to your bf/gf/special someone?I love you always and forever.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
It said the content must be google friendly, because good content can help you to provide traffic. Keyword is also important. You need to use the right keyword on your website or blog so that the google searches can identify your site right away. You need to join forums, specially those forums that has high page rank. This way you earn good amount of visitors, a high PR link plus some knowledge too. The other ways is order more reviews. Link exchange might be a big help too. Submit your link to online directories and always update your blog.
Well, I need to follow this ways so that I can improve my Page rank and hoping that my PR will increase too.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Are you planning your vacation? Wanna take a trip on a holiday? Wanna go see your relatives? I found this hotel reservations website, you can save up to 70%. So, you don’t have to worry about spending a lot of money staying at the Hotel for your vacation. You can save more and at the same time you can check it online and make your Hotel Reservations in any different countries you would love to visit including the most popular theme park in Disney World at Orland, Florida. This is available all over America, Europe and Asia. This is the website I absolutely recommend for those people who are planning their vacation. You can visit Hotel Reservation to get your vacation package and save up to 70%.
1.) Because they want an easy way out.They feel hopeless living in the Philippines that's why they just want to get the heck outta there.
Ans. Well, maybe some of them feel that way. You cant blame those people. That is their life and they can do whatever they want.
2.) Because they are ugly. Filipino men tend to have higher standards when it comes to beauty than most American men. Some Filipinas couldn't get afilipino guy that's why they end up marrying Americans.
Ans: If they are not lucky to find their true love in the Philippines then so what? as long the American mens love them and treat them well!
3.) Because they think when they comein the US, they will be the center ofattraction. It's so funny when somefilipinas really think of themselves highly and that in the eyes of Americans, they are the most beautifulwomen in the whole world.
Ans: Yah , I agree with this. Specially if the American guy love's their filipina wife and they are proud to be their husbands.
4.) They got pregnant by some filipino punk and got ditched! Well, Americans really don't care if the filipina has a love child. Atleast that's what some idiot filipinas think.
Ans: Well, it depends. It depends if they are not using their minds and let their lives be screwed up to be with the punk guys.
5.)Because they're not anymore virgins! Again, Americans are very open minded about things and virginityis not a big issue where as Filipinomen care about it a lot.
Ans; Well, it doesn't matter, If you love the person you need to accept him/her for being what they are.
6.) Because they want to come in theLand of the free and the home of thebrave.. They look at US as if it's heaven.
Ans; Yah, some says it is but you need to make it sure that you love that person before you come over here, because it's not easy, you wont be happy if without love involve on it.
7 .) Because of the green money..DOLLARS! So, they could work and sendmoney to their family back in thePhilippines.<>
Ans; I dont think so, money is not important, be contented of what you have.
8.) Because marrying an American makes them feel important. I hate it when afilipina who's married to an Americanacts like her sh*t doesn't smell as awful as some filipinas who aremarried to filipinos.
Ans; It depends either.
9.) Because they LOVE the guy.. But, Ireally do believe that SOME filipinas didn't feel that way at first..
Ans; It depends too... people are different, they have different views about relationship. But I prefer to be loyal and be contented. As long I am happy to the one I love.
10.) Because they want to have mestizo babies that they can show off.. theythink that fil-am kids are superiorthan pure bred Filipino kids.. nottrue at all..
Ans; Maybe, I agree with this. All parents are always proud to have babies specially if its mestizo.
With changing lifestyles, people today are eating more carry out food than ever. The changing nature of jobs means many people don't burn calories like they used to thats why they end up gaining weight. Now you have this great opportunity to lose weight! Journey Lite Surgeons have a great procedure to help you lose your excess body weight, improve weight related health conditions and enhance your quality of life. Why struggle if you have great ways to change your life! Lapband system from Journey Lite Surgeons could help you with that. Lapband claims to be the safest way of proven weight lose surgery and it is completely reversible and adjustable for life. Visit and get more information and learn more about their great surgeons that are member of many professional societies.
Please copy paste all the links HERE
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Hobbies and Such
Choc Mint Girl
Rooms of My Heart
A Great Pleasure
Colin aka Cotojo
My Life My World
Mommy’s Gibble Gabbles
Author’s Sweet Life
La Place de Cherie
Confessions of an Army Wife
So cute lovely pixels
Now i tag…Pinoy/Pinay Life Abroad, Rosemarie, Elaine, Marlene, Pretty Life Online and to all my dedicated co-bloggers. Pass this on and spread the Love!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
Sunday, December 23, 2007
|You Are a Ring Finger|
You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.
You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas. You are also drawn to the written word.
Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.
You get along well with: The Pinky
Stay away from: The Index Finger
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Friday, December 21, 2007
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Living together as husband and wife.
Our love is what keeps our marriage strong,
It's always present even when things go wrong.
May our love together continue to succeed,
Because each other we both really need.
Truly in love I am with you,
Thank you my love for all you do.
I love you and Happy 2nd year Anniversary!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Here are some photos of our Mastiff (Thunder and Princess). They are 10 months old. They're getting bigger everyday especially Thunder, his head is bigger than mike. They are such a sweet dog. The only problem that we have for them are they love chewing. Everytime we leave them at the kitchen, they're chewing the rugs and shoes. They are still puppies, so its okay. We just need to keep all the things away from them. We are planning to breed them maybe a year or two so watch out for that.
Here are some photos of our son Dustin riding motorcycle. This photos taken yesterday when we went to Grand Valley Powersports here in Grand Junction. He is a small version of his dad. They're both love motorcycle. We are waiting for the spring so that we can trade in our Suzuki GSXR1000 into 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa. So we are looking forward to get our new motorcycle this spring!
Friday, December 14, 2007
|Your Love is Represented by a Purple Rose|
For you, love is all about chemistry and attraction. You totally believe in love at first sight.
If a relationship is right, you know it from the start.
You're often sure of your feelings. And you're not afraid to express them.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Im started to like surfing some good stuff and at the same time earning while doing it. I find this ClickThru website, they will pay you while you are surfing, if you love surfing and wants to add traffic on your website and blog then I think they will help you to that matter too. You can do the task also so that you can earn more. Just like watching tv, they have remote control, you need to click "good or bad" to the website they show you. Their remote control search engine is fun to use! The more you surf, the more you can earn fast and get traffic to your website, and not only that you can get free stuff without spending a penny, why not try it maybe it will work for you!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Monday, December 10, 2007
Rosemarie sent me this tag (Blog Readability Test) to know what level of education is required to understand my blog. The result is not that bad, my blog reading is college undergrad hehe :-) Well it doesn't bother me at all. When I enter the world of blogging I didn't expect anything. I just love writing blog and learn more about blogging. Met new friends and met some wonderful bloggers here online. It was so nice to know that lots of people from different countries visit my blog and leave comments. Thanks to all who keep visiting my blog and support me on these. Thanks Rosemarie also to be such a nice friend of mine. Keep up the good work and Im happy for you girl! To know what level of education your blog is check this readability test and find out.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Friday, December 7, 2007
The questions are:
What did you accomplish?
For this week? hmmm I think I accomplish some few things. Like doing my job here in the house, watch our son and I accomplish to do my 4 opps of my paid blogs and i got paid also to my paypal so Im happy about it.
Did anything not go as expected?
Well not actually. Sometimes im having problem with my PC because it shut down without saying anything and it gets me mad because i start all over again writing reviews or post if ever i forget to save it. :-)
What was the highlight of your week?
Oh, this week will be great because my husband take us for shopping! Our 2 years wedding anniversary is coming too this 19th. So i am preparing for that, maybe we will go out for dinner.
Did anything exciting happen you did not expect?
Yes it is! I am not expected that it will be raining today, it is so cold outside and it makes me lazy though for the day!
I am passing this interesting tag to my wonderful co-bloggers Rosemarie, Joydab, Weng, Eurekos, Lord Manila Stone, Prettylifeonline and Raquel.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
My Love. My life. My everything.
Our Journey as a Family
Married andHappy About It
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
My Charmed Life
Thinking Out Loud
My So-called life
The Working Mom
Pretty Life Online
Thoughts of Life...
and passing this to Pinoy/Pinay Life Abroad, Marlene, Mjsterling, Wersp, Rosell, Lizeth and Joydob.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Monday, December 3, 2007
Two Things About ME
1. Two names I go by : Fe & Fene
2. Two things I am wearing right now : sleeveless and short with bath rub
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship : Love and Peace
4. Two things I like to do : Cleaning while blogging
5. Two things I want very badly in these moment : To earn more on my blogging and to watch my favorite telenovela at youtube
6. Two things I did last night : Watch tv with my husband and talk with my friend online name Michelle
7. Two things I ate today : Rice and Omellette
8. Two persons I last spoke to : hubby and my sister
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow : As usual clean the house and prepare dinner to my husband.
10. Two favorite days of the week : Thursday to Sunday
11. Two favorite holidays : Christmas and Fiesta
12. Two favorite beverages : Coke and Yogurt
13. Two things about me that you may not have known : Quiet and sometimes lazy especially if its cold hehe
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life : Cashier and Computer Typist
15. Two movies I would watch over and over : Titanic and Cars
16. Two places I have lived : Davao Philippines and Colorado USA
17. Two of my favorite food : Sea Foods and all Asian Foods
18. Two places I would rather be right now : Philippines and all over the US
I am passing this tag to my 5 wonderful c0-bloggers:
Rosemarie, Joydab, Prettylifeonline, Lemback and Lizeth
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Clock link also provide fashionable clocks that you can choose whatever you want. It is animation and its easy to copy and paste to your weblog. Just visit their gallery, there you can find different styles of clock. Choose the right one that fits to your blog and enjoy!
Bigoo.ws has also clock generator, they only have 5 clock to choose but you can decide what color and style of the clock you want and then copy the html code after. They provide everything you need just look to the generators side bar and you'll see what you are looking for.
This is Dustin my 23 months old son, he will be 23 months tomorow. This is a picture of him that I took last night while his inside on the bucket. It was fun to watch him trying to fit himself on that little bucket. I used to put all his toys in there, maybe his thinking "you think i could fit in there?" hehe :-) well you did!