Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Blog Readibility Test

cash advance


Rosemarie sent me this tag (Blog Readability Test) to know what level of education is required to understand my blog. The result is not that bad, my blog reading is college undergrad hehe :-) Well it doesn't bother me at all. When I enter the world of blogging I didn't expect anything. I just love writing blog and learn more about blogging. Met new friends and met some wonderful bloggers here online. It was so nice to know that lots of people from different countries visit my blog and leave comments. Thanks to all who keep visiting my blog and support me on these. Thanks Rosemarie also to be such a nice friend of mine. Keep up the good work and Im happy for you girl! To know what level of education your blog is check this readability test and find out.

No comments: