Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Let it Snow!

Winter is coming, snow is starting, it's the time of the year that we got a lot of snow here in Colorado. Since Saturday, it is snowing here in Grand Junction but we didn't get much in here unlike in Silverthorne where we live before, it seems like winter there is more longer than here. Some part of Colorado they get a lot of snow specially in the Mountains. The breeze is cold, i dont like winter at all. Jacket is heavy, boots are heavy too. This kind of weather makes me lazy and tired. I always feel sleepy and I just want to lay down in the bed and cover my big warm blanket. But I can't do anything for it, i just need to enjoy the winter and wait until summer. It's a long wait though but its ok. Happy Holiday and Winter to all!

No comments: