Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Donate your Boat at Boatangel.org

Boating is one of my favorite thing to do outdoors. It is really fun to go boating with your family and do fishing. To have a boat are great, specially if you are near in the ocean or lake. I remember when I still live in Silverthorne, they have big lake out there name Dillon Lake and it’s really nice to see those people have their own boat and yachts. We live here in Colorado and we are far to the ocean so we don’t need a boat. Talking about Boat, I know there’s a lot of people out there own a boat. Maybe some of you don’t use your boat anymore and thinking what to do with it either you sale it or not. Why not donate your boat? Donate Boat is better because you can help other people and not worrying about your boat get stuck on your garage. Boatangel.org accept boats and yachts from partners charities all around america. Not only that you can choose the charity you want to benefit your boat or yachts. Is that sounds great? You can help people and at the same time you can get rid of your old boat that you are not using anymore. To those boat that is not in running condition? You can donate your boat to their website and they are the one who pick it up without no cost to you and you can receive full fair market value as a lawful tax deduction for your boat. Well, if I have my own boat and its not working anymore and need a lot of work on it then maybe I would donate my boat at least I can help others at the same time.

No comments: