Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, December 21, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

At last for a very long time of waiting from PayPerPost, they already approved my blog! I can’t believe it, I was very surprise when I open my PPP account and see the word "approved". I been waiting for it since the last 2 months. I heard from one of my friends online that she also do PPP and it really interested me to sign up and hoping that I can earn extra cash. Im looking forward to earn online while I stay home with my son. I noticed too that some of the bloggers joined PPP. They have all the PPP badges on their blog. So, I do it with myself and try to learn how to add PPP badges on my blog too. I love computers a lot and I want to do my best. And I found out this PayPerPost and try it if its really works. Then it is! Im so happy for it and Im inviting some people also who are newbies from blogging to try PPP and earn extra cash at the same time. Through blogging I also met lot of friends online and met wonderful friendly bloggers. If I receive my first earning? Maybe I can do shopping online and buy gifts for my love ones. Thank you PPP for giving me opportunity to join on your program and im looking forward to get more opps from you.

No comments: