Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Lots of Seals and Sea Lions at Monterey!



WOW! Look at all those Seals and Sea Lions! It gets crowded out there! I can hear all their noises while were heading to go Whale Watching. We don't see this very often because we live in a mountain. I'm so glad that we made it to California last November. The reason we went to San Francisco is to get my Philippine Passport renewed. So we got a chance to see all of San Francisco and of course Monterey Bay! This is our second time coming back at Monterey after 5 years! Kids are already growing up and last time we didn't get a chance to go Whale Watching but this time since my daughter is big enough now to ride a boat, then we don't want to miss this chance! We really enjoyed our 3 days stay at Monterey! I will going to miss their yummy clam chowder! My Favorite! 

No comments: