Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Princess Monterey Whale Watching






The best part we did at Monterey Bay California is to do Whale Watching. We did the Princess Monterey Whale Watching Tour and we got the upper deck. It was pretty nice! except my 11 year old son, he got sea sickness, he throws up 2 times. Poor little boy  but he really enjoy it though. He said that its nice to see his favorite sea creatures up close. He likes Blue Whales and Humpback Whales. For me I really enjoy Dolphins, they are very playful! I have a video on youtube, here's the link: https://youtu.be/7guyyqDe3X8, don't forget to watch it til the end to see the Whales and Dolphins! My 8 year old daughter's reaction is priceless! Will surely come back again next time, hope will see them more closer! Enjoy!

No comments: