Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Excited for our Florida Trip this April!



Yay! My kids and I are very excited when my husband told us that we are going for vacation at Florida this coming April! We really wanted to take the kids to Disney World but I didn't expect that it would be too soon! I thought it will be maybe next couple years, but imagine this Spring? WoW! Me too I am very excited! I never been to any Disney Parks before and I never thought I could go to one of the Disney Parks in my whole life! I can only see it on TVs, Internet and Movies. I really thank my husband for making that dream come true, for me and the kids!

Since the kids are so excited for this trip, they need to be ahead on their school. They are both homeschooling so it would be easy to be ahead on their lessons and talk the teacher ahead of time. We will be gone for 3 weeks so they need to finish their lessons 3 weeks ahead that way before we go to our vacation, we don't have to worry about their lessons, they will be done by then. So yes, we will keep you updated on our trip and will surely post photos and videos. So thank you again for reading and visiting my blog. Have a great day! 

No comments: