Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Crepes for breakfast this morning...



I am not crazy on crepes but this past couple days I been making crepes for the kids breakfast and now I wanted some too! I guess the kids prefer crepes better than pancakes. I found a very easy crepes recipe online and all you need to do is mix all the ingredients: 

1 cup of flour (we use einkorn flour)
2 eggs
1/2 cup of milk (we use organic milk)
1/2 cup of water
pinch of salt
2 tbs of butter.

That's it! then heat a lightly oiled cast iron pan or any frying pan or griddle over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter using the 1/4 measuring cup for each crepe then tilt the pan in a circular motion to make it even. Turn it after 2 mins or until the bottom is light brown then serve it warm with honey or strawberry jelly or any fruits you like. You can also sprinkle it with powdered sugar and woolah! You have a yummy breakfast! Enjoy!

No comments: