Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, February 19, 2016

Start selling stuff at yardsale online...

I was cleaning up kids closets and drawers and I found tons of clothes and dresses that its way too small for them and some clothes that they never wear. No wonder, their dresser are over loaded. Now, their dresser have more space. Instead of keeping it or give it away, I decided to sell some of them at yard sale online here in the Valley and maybe I can start saving up money for our Disneyland trip for this year before next winter. Kids are so excited and of course we are trying to tell them to save their money instead of buying toys. They got tons of toys already and they don't need more. Maybe will get them toys when we get to Disneyland in Florida. So far, I sold most of them, people come and picking them up and they pay me cash. That's the way I can make money before winter. I still have couple of paintings and art stuff that I need to sell and of course tons of kids old shoes and couple of my sandals too that I need to get rid of. So hope I can sell those that way I can put the money away for our trip. So will see... 

No comments: