Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Anniversary Gift for him!



I been searching an Anniversary Gifts for him online and its way too much selection, its hard to decide but I made up my mind and buy this couple shirt at Amazon.com for our 9th year anniversary gift for my husband and for me as well. I don't have that much money to spend because I don't have a job, I am a stay at home mom but I also make an extra money by doing surveys, my swagbucks, inboxdollars, dollarsurveys and mysurveys.com so I get a chance to buy him a gift! Not that much but being able to remember our anniversary really that counts and being to each other and remember the time when we first got married is really important. We really treasure that moment and wish to have more years to come! Still waiting for our package, it will come late but its okay :-) Can't wait to wear it together and take a picture of us together wearing this couple shirt. That will be soooooo sweeeeeeeet! 

No comments: