Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy 9th Year Anniversary!

I still remember the first time I met my husband and the time when I say "I DO" in our wedding on December 19, 2005. I can't believe we're already in our 9 years! Days went by so fast as well as our kids grown so fast. I really had a good relationship with my husband. We try to keep up to each other, even though sometimes communication is the problem and it sometimes cause of an arguments but we try our best to get along well and try to understand each other. A lot of patience, love and understanding is the key of a long lasting relationship. Also put God in the middle of our relationship helps a lot. We show to our kids how important spiritual is in the relationship of the family. He take the lead and I really respect him on that matter. We always spend time as a family, eat together at dinner time and try to give our time and attention to our two beautiful kids. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful family, beautiful kids and a responsible husband that I can proud of. Many more years to come and Happy 9th Year Anniversary to my one and only loving husband! Love You Bunch!


No comments: