Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, January 4, 2013

7th year anniversary

Last Dec. 19th is our 7th year wedding anniversary. It was such a special day for me and my bebeh. Time went by so fast, we can still remember when the first time we meet and until now our love is getting more stronger. We face a lot of trials in our relationship but we are thankful that we overcome those trials with the help of Jehovah. We put God first in our relationship and to our family and that helps us to become a better parents to our children. Hope many more years to come for both of us and thanks to my beloved husband for loving and accepting me wholeheartedly. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with
this paragraph which I am reading here.

Look at my web site; handy cocker spaniel golden retriever mix puppies stuff