Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, January 4, 2013

ATV for our anniversary


The only thing that my husband wish to have in our anniversary is to buy an ATV with a snowplow in the front. I really wanted not to spend that much in our anniversary but we have enough savings to buy it and also that day is our special day and whatever makes him happy then its okay. Just a “Yes” from me is enough for him. So I decided to say Yes and he bought that ATV right away and when he gets home, he let the kids ride in a sled and he pull the kids with his ATV. The kids have fun and we can use the snowplow to shovel the snow in the drive way every winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant discussion on the topic of this post here at this
webpage, I have read all that, so at this time
me also commenting at this place.
My webpage ... lose man boobs