Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome 2013

Goodbye 2012 and hello 2013! Hope this year will be a good year for us. There are a lot of things to do this year and of course for our family, our plans is to eat healthy food, spend more time as a family, work out together, go out more in the ministry and save money for our vacation. We still need to pay off some of our credit card bills. If we paid off 2 of our credit cards, that would be great that way we can save more for our vacation. I miss my family in the Philippines and I am glad they are safe when the typhoon hits Mindanao. Hope this year will be a happy and peaceful year for us and for everyone and also for the next upcoming years. Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I сould not resist сommenting.
Exceρtiοnally wеll ωrittеn!

Feеl free tο surf to my ѕite :: just click The up coming Post