Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Just came back!

We just came back to our trip from Steamboat Spring. We really had great time, we walk around Steamboat Spring downtown. Had lunch at one of the good sandwich restaurant, took some photos and we also went to the ski area were they practice for the Olympics. The Hotel we stay in was very nice, we got a nice room and I really like the bed, its very comfortable.

Anyhow, I’m glad I bring my laptop with me that way I can check my email and do my assignments. I also need to talk with my family while we’re in our trip, they have free wi-fi and the connection is pretty good. Dustin had a chance to play his learning games online too and before he do that I need to look for a document management software, just in case we need it. I need to be organized to our document records and also to all our bills. We have more bills that we need to pay for this month so will see if we have enough budget for that.

No comments: