Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tee times...

Golf is one of everyone favorite past time sport game. I am not crazy about golf but I would love to learn about this game. My friend from Japan knows how to play golf because her husband teach her how to play golf and every time her husband went to the golf course just to play few rounds, she was there watching him. I would say, Golf is such an interesting game, it is fun to play especially when you play it with a group of friends.

Talking about Golf, I found this website at 48 hour tee times, this is your home for last minute golf bookings. You can get a best tee times deal for the Grand Strand area. This is located at the Myrtle Beach area course. If you forgot to make a reservation in the golf course area then you better visit www.48hourteetimes.com, it’s not to late yet! They can book you for last minute and save! Visit now and don’t forget to check their course directory! Have fun!

No comments: