Try Prime Wardrobe!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Solar Energy

Did you know that Earth’s land surface, oceans and atmosphere absorb solar radiation, and this raises their temperature? I didn’t know that! I’m not really good in science but its kind a interesting to learn about all this things. Since Mike and I came up to this subject about solar energy it makes me think, where this solar energy really came from? So I do a research and this is what I found out!

The new available renewable energy on Earth is the Solar radiation. By this radiation, they can create energy through the radiant light and heat from the Sun and that’s what they called the Solar Energy. It can produce useful solar power. This Solar energy refers primarily to the use of solar radiation for practical needs. Here are some of the renewable energy that they mostly used for energy. The Biofuel, Biomass, Geothermal, Hydro power, Tidal power, Wave power, Wind power and most of all the Solar power.

I remember the movie title “Sahara”, at the end of the movie I saw that they are using solar energy. Its kind a interesting how they put all those things in the middle of nowhere. I’m still don’t know how it works but I’m eager to learn more about this subject. That’s why im really glad that AllinSolars.com have this information about solar energy. Besides that they also have a Solar Energy Supermarket, somewhere in 2008 and they will feature consumer ready to their solar products. It said that by using solar energy, you can save money with tax incentives, cash rebates and it will certainly reduce your ecological footprint. Isn’t that great? Saving money is what most people want and by using this solar energy is one of best solution. For more information visit allinsolars.com and watch the video specials at their website.

No comments: