Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Bumble and Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner

How many shampoos and conditioner I been using since when I was in the Philippines? I cant remember them all but it seems like all of them doesn’t work with my hair. It makes my hair dry, my hair become thinner and not healthier as what it supposed to. Anyway, I lost a lot of hair before and everytime I brushed my hair? I see a lot of hair falling. I feel like I have a hair problem that time. My mom try different shampoo in my hair but it doesn’t work. My friends told me maybe I can use a botanical shampoo that can help boosts my hair with sheen, softness and extra body. But I never found one, until I came here in the States, I still use different kind of shampoo but sometimes it scared me because maybe my hair will get worst than before. Some says that I need to trim my hair so that my hair will become thicker and use conditioner everyday.

I research online on what shampoo is best for my hair and guess what I found? I found this Bumble and bumble Alojoba Shampoo and Bumble and bumble Alojoba Conditioner. A tremendous mixture comprised of exotic botanical ingredients boosts your hair with sheen, softness and extra-body. Aloe Vera provides natural moisture balance; Jojoba Seed Oil, Cucumber and Chamomile make your hair stronger, healthier and shinier. Suitable for all dry-to-normal hair types. Guess what? The price is very affordable and I think this is my opportunity to grab this kind of shampoo and conditioner. Nothing to lose if I try it, maybe it will work best than any other shampoo I’ve tried. How about you? Are you struggling with a hair problem and couldn’t find solution with it? Have you tried different shampoo and conditioner but it doesn’t work for your hair? Stop using your old shampoo and conditioner and try this amazing Bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioner! For more information visit http://www.blogger.com/www.mybumbleandbumble.com.
BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments: