Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Study in advance...

Study in advance is good at least i am aware with the questions that they want to asked on me. Tomorrow is my personal bible study and i always study in advance to make it sure that i understand the articles and scriptures. I have filipino bible also so if ever the word is hard to understand like deep meaning, i look up to my filipino book and bible to understand what it means. Sometimes its hard, sometimes easy. Bible study helps me a lot to learn more about God. Before i dont like to read bible but when i started to learn and understand what it means? im started to like it and i know everything in the bible was truth. Bible is the word of God. And i believe on it. Im looking forward for my bible study tomorrow morning at 10:00am, i need to woke up early tomorrow and clean the house :-)

No comments: