Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update my New Domain please...

My new domain is working, so to all my fellow dedicated bloggers out there, please update my 3rd blog to http://weblogexploration.com. I just buy a domain yesterday, I changed the surfcasual.blogspot.com to weblogexploration. Im so happy that I get a domain name on my 3rd blog, it is better to get a domain now than to wait for few months. Because if my page rank will increase after few months then its hard for me to get a domain because I am sure my page rank will be affected. I just want to make it sure that since my page rank still 0 so maybe it’s the right time to get a domain name. Its only $10 for 1 year, much better than to get a domain name that let you pay every month. So please update my new blog to all your blogroll. I really appreciate it thank you!

No comments: