Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, June 22, 2015

We cross Canada border from Michigan!




We been really wanting to cross Canada from Michigan and we ride a Ferry to do it. We make it though, we did a whole day trip then we stop by at one of the park in the Canada border to take photos, most of it that I took are videos, I need to download those videos on youtube sometime if I get a chance. My daughter are busy chasing the birds that time that's why she's not in the photo. Anyhow, that was a nice trip, we make sure we bring our passport that way we can get it to the Canada border and we go back to the blue water bridge and back to Michigan after. Its a nice day trip for our family. Next time hopefully we can go and see the Niagra Falls in Canada, I am looking forward to do that next time :-)

No comments: