Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Camella Northpoint Clubhouse, Davao Philippines


We stayed at Camella Northpoint when we visit Davao Philippines for our vacation to visit my family. They have really nice clubhouse and pool. The room is just right. They have nice furniture, the bed is comfortable and its a walking distance to my mom's house. You can easily get taxi or ride a jeepney if you want to go to the Mall, Park or to explore the City. The humidity is high so expect to sweat in there. We had great time swimming at the pool with my brother and nieces at this photo. It was nice. The thing my husband and I doesn't like is the noise outside where they are building a new condominium in front of the place where we staying. The rest of it was fine. So I am looking forward to visit again my family in the Philippines couple years from now. Will see... 

No comments: