Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Our Philippine Trip Jouney...

Hi everybody, "I'm back on blogging!". Just want to keep my blog updated for this week. We just got back for our vacation in the Philippines. I will keep posted all the photos and what we did for that two in a half weeks visit in the Philippines with my family. It was a nice visit, not perfect but I am happy to be back home in my hometown. It was a long ride from here to San Francisco. It takes about 2 days to get there. We stayed for the first night at Needles, California and the next day we stay at the El Rancho Inn Best Western in San Francisco. Our flight to San Francisco to Manila Philippines is about 12-13hrs. It was a long plane flight but it turn out really good. We arrive in the Philippines September 1st and we get back in San Francisco September 17 and we got back last Friday Sept. 19. It was a long trip! Glad to be home safe! now we are back in reality :-)

No comments: