Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bon Fire Night!


 
Being with friends on a cold afternoon and night in a beautiful mountain of rock creek is such an amazing experience for me. This is my first time to experience a bon fire night. At first, I didn't even know it, I thought they will just make a fire and stay for an hour or two but it turn out that many people came and all of them are the brothers and sisters in our congregation. We came a little bit early though because one of our friends tell us to be there around 4:00pm instead of 6:00pm. So we came 2 hours early but it was okay. Me, my husband and my 2 kids had fun exploring the area. We get a chance to hike up to that big rock and see the beauty of the mountain. We drive all the way at the rock creek and came back again. Stay in the car to keep the kids warm and had some snack and suddenly after quarter to 6:00pm, some of our friends already came and we started the fire! Dustin was so happy to help making the fire, its a fun experience for him too and my little girl love to sit infront of the fire. She said, it keeps her feet and hands warm. It was a fun night, a very memorable night. Its nice to be together with all the people have the same faith as you have. To be able to be away for a while in a busy and noisy town. Hope we can do this again next year :-)

No comments: