Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Got hurt...

Its very unexpected that my son got hurt last Sunday for our get together picnic at the park. He just sitting down in the grass while big kids playing the frisbee. Suddenly when one of the boys throw the frisbee it accidentally go to my son's face. It hits directly in the middle of his two eyes, he was crying really bad, good thing there's no cut or blood flows, he just got a big bruise and bump on it. I know how it feels, I am sure he feel really sore but his okay now. He went to school this morning, the bruise still there but it didn't stop him to go to school. Tomorrow they will going to have a picture taking so hopefully the picture will turn out good. I'm glad its not that bad, it makes me worry to see him got hurt.

No comments: