Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, August 23, 2013

exciting event!

I mentioned earlier that we are going to attend a dance party this end of the month. My friend just contact me and wanted me to bring some salad. I’m looking forward to it this end of the month of August. That would be exciting since this will be my first time attending this type of gathering were all the Mexican people gathered to celebrate anniversary. I don’t know how they do it in here but I am sure it will be a very memorable celebration. I wonder if they already rented all the music facilities for the party. Are they going to use the evh cab too. Well, I am sure they already prepared for everything and all we need to do is to be there and witnessed this memorable event for this month for our beloved friends.

No comments: