Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Multiple Sclerosis

It’s hard when our love ones got sick and suffer diseases that can’t be treated. It happens for me when my younger sister got sick and I wasn’t there to comfort and help her. I don’t have any choice that time because my visa was expired and I am waiting for my new green card. This November is her one year death anniversary, I will just send money to my family so that they can use it.

Anyhow, talking about diseases, is there any member of your family suffer Multiple Sclerosis? If you wonder what disease is Multiple Sclerosis, this is a demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system, meaning the brain and spinal cord. If you don’t know the MS treatment, you can visit allaboutms.com, they have more information about this subject and you can also find the MS symptoms. They have Ms Diet that you can try, so look at the food guide pyramid to help you make daily food choices. If you have any questions, you can join their ms discussion board and find out more about this Multiple Sclerosis.

No comments: