Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Going back to Grand International Buffet

Yesterday, me and my kids, my fellow Filipina friends and their two lovely son have lunch at Grand International Buffet here in Grand Junction. We had great time and after we had lunch, we went to the Mall so that the kids can play again. Then this morning my husband told me that we will go out to have lunch. He said its kind a unfair that we went to the Grand International Buffet without him but since he love their restaurant and he has a favorite main course their at Grand International Buffet the Mongolian Stir Fry something and their Sushi Bar, we decided to go again for the second time but this time, my husband will go with us. I’m glad the kids been really good and their Buffet was awesome!

No comments: