Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Education...

I missed going to school, it’s been 9 years since I graduated my two year course computer secretarial. I really want to continue my course and get a higher degree. I was thinking about that when I came here in the United States because I know that I can still continue and get a higher degree while I am staying at home with my kids. Online School is my choice so that I can watch my kids at the same time and I don’t need to go to the campus to learn such things.

I have some friends that tried online school and they like it, actually told me about Walden University. This school has a lot to offer, you can apply directly online or request information about their school, scholarships, monthly payment plans and other financial aid. So you don’t have to worry about financial because at Walden University, you will find a variety of financial aid options to fund your Education. I was also reading the article about The Chronicle and I find it very interesting. So, You better check it out and get your degree course!

No comments: