Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

local search engine

If you visit other places and don’t know the local restaurants in the area. You can easily find them online by searching at one of the local search engine at local.com. I would say that this website really works great! When I want to find an accurate driving directions, I just visit their website and get the driving direction I need. It’s fast and easy! It’s better than to find it at the yellow pages in directory. One time when my husband ask me the number of the local restaurant in our area, it takes me a while to find it at the directory. I am not used to it but then I decided to find it online using the local.com website and guess what? It gives me the answer just within a minute! So why waste your time looking at the directory if you can easily find a local yellowpages online at local.com? You better try it and see for yourself!

No comments: