Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wine opener

Last week my husband bought a Red and Riesling wine. He loves wine, we drink it once in a while. It’s nice to have a glass of wine especially when we have steak for dinner. I try to open it myself but I have really hard time opening the bottle. My husband thought me how to open but it takes me a while to learn. We have this cheap wine opener, we bought it from the grocery store. Only my husband know how to use it, that’s why I always let him open the wine bottle, if I do? I am sure I will just spill the wine.

Talking about wine opener, rogarwineopeners.com offer a great variety of rogar wine openers. You can choose either the champion wine opener or estate wine opener. They seems pretty good! I am sure if we get one of this, I will be willing to open a bottle of wine next time when we buy another bottle of wine this weekend. They are on sale today! So you better grab your rogar estate wine opener now before the sale end!

No comments: