Try Prime Wardrobe!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

locking mailboxes

What is your mailbox look like? Ours is like the CBU: Standard Cluster Box Mailboxes. It’s one block away from our house. It’s a walking distance and every afternoon my daughter and I pick up the mail while waiting for my husband to come home from work. Unlike the mailbox we have before when we live in the mountains, we have the Keystone Series Mailbox. I also like the Column Mailbox that I saw in a big subdivision here in the Valley. It’s very convenient and it’s a good looking mailbox too.

Anyhow, if you are planning to buy locking mailboxes, I would like you to visit the mailboxixchange.com. They have great selections of lockable mailboxes. Maybe you can find the locking mailbox that you like the most that meets your style and budget. Their locking mailboxes is 110% low price protection. If you have any questions you can call them at their toll free number 1-800-448-2870.

No comments: