Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Buy lotion...

We went to the Mesa Mall this morning to walk around and let the kids play at the mall playground. We had lunch at the Mesa Mall Food Court and after lunch we are headed at the mall playground. It was fun and the kids really had great time except Dana because she seems scared to see all those kids running around. She looks very serious and she cry everytime the kids bumped into her. Anyhow, we didn’t stay too long at the playground. Before my husband decided to go home, I asks him if we can go to the bath and body works to look for a lotion and he say of course. I bought my favorite lotion and I try some of their lotion too for testers. I was wondering if they also have acne lotion here? Anyhow, I got what I want to buy and we’re headed home since my dental appointment postponed for next week.

No comments: