Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Philippine Passport - will expire next month

I was checking my passport this past few days and I was kind a worry because my passport will expired next month. I called some of my Filipino friends because maybe they've done this before, renewing their old Philippine Passport. Good thing because she gave me an advice on how to renew and where to submit the requirements. She also told me the Philippine Consulate website in San Francisco. I got their number and called them right away and asks some questions. I'm glad a nice Filipina girl answer the phone, makes me feel comfortable to talk. I got everything I need, all I have to do is to notarized this letter and form and got a passport ID. We will try to send this either this week or next week. Will see...

No comments: