Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm glad I did!

Wow! Summer is fast approaching. I can't believe that we're in 70s-80s this week. I love it! I love this kind of weather. I don't need to worry about wearing jacket when I go outside. I can wear now my pretty high heels. Anyhow, I am so glad that I go out in service this morning. Even though there's a part of me that say “I don't have to” because I don't feel good last night but in my heart and mind, I really want to go. I was very surprised though because there is no brother came, only few sisters including me, it was a small car group. We have great morning because it was sunny and blue sky. I have great call in my return visit and the kids are having fun. When we get home, I threat Dustin with a double cheese burger and a french fries from burger king and a whopper junior for me.

No comments: