Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

When I got home...

We went on service this morning together with our brothers and sisters. We’re placing invitations for upcoming memorial this coming March 30th. We had great morning, we take a break at City Market. It’s Dustin favorite, to eat chicken at City Market every break time in service. Around noon time, I went home and shocked because when I open the door, all 3 dogs is in the living room. How they get here? I put them at the patio this morning. When I check the patio, the glass door is open and the screen door is knock down. I am not happy with it so I lock them up outside at their kennel. I don’t know how to put this screen door back. Maybe I need to wait until Mike will get home.

1 comment:

board said...

im glad to be here to read ur blog.nice one!