Thursday, March 4, 2010

San Jose real estate

My husband and I are talking about moving. I am not sure when and where. I am sure we will have hard time selling this house since we just started to built a patio. If we will moved away from this City, I will consider to live in the place where we both agree and be happy. We heard about the San Jose real estate and I have a friend who live in California too. It seems very nice in that area but I don't think mike will like to live in the big city but will see. Whether Mike like to move or not. I will go wherever he go.

1 comment:

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice & interesting, while reading it I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should submit your blog in this website which is offering very unique features at cheap prices there are expert advertising team who will not only provide the adspace but also promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks which will definitely boost ur traffic & readers. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared to my friends. hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

Credits

Femikey