Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Got a haircut!

We went to the Mesa Mall this morning to have Dustin’s haircut. It was so nice because they have a professional hairstylist that knows what they are doing. We pay for a very reasonable price. After Dustin’s haircut, I decided to get a haircut too that way I don’t need to wait for next week to get my haircut done. My hair stylist was very nice. I tell her everything about my hair problem, I have this thin hair, I loss hair when I brushed it and I’m the one who always cut my hair. It’s been 2 years that I never got a professional haircut at the saloon. I also ask her if she knows any hair loss treatments. Good thing because she gave me advice on what product I need to use for hair loss treatments. Maybe I will recommend them to all my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement