Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Garage Sale...

Friday and Saturday, we will going to have a garage sale. We are selling some of the things that we don't use... including the stroller, car seat, changing table, basinet, toys, infants and toddlers clothes, threadmill, unused clothes, roller blades, 4 tires, bike, chairs and tables and a lot more. Hope we can get rid of these things. I am looking forward for that this coming Friday and Saturday. Mike will be working this Saturday so my friend Kathy will help me for the yard sale. We already advertise it at Daily Sentinel. I also make a yard sale sign and we will going to post that this coming Thursday. The money i earned for this garage sale will be going to my family in the Philippines for the treatment of my sister illness. She's still in the hospital right now, still recovering and hopefully she will be okay.

No comments: