Try Prime Wardrobe!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Discover Swiss "Pearls"


When you think about Switzerland, What are the things comes on your mind? Well, Switzerland is one of the richest countries in the world. I am sure they have a lot to offer to all travelers. I would love to visit Switzerland one day and see the beauty of their country. If I choose either Zurich or Geneva, I would rather choose Geneva, because I heard a lot of good things in Geneva, and I would love to try the water adventure and explore more! At the Central Switzerland, I would love riding and dining through Lucerne, that would be exciting, especially if you are riding and dining with someone you love. I then went to Mont Bre and see the spectacular views of Lugano. Since I love adventure especially hiking and climbing, maybe we can try to climb a 4000 m high peak. I am not sure if I can make it, but I think my effort is rewarded if I could see the fantastic view. I also would love to ride a cow. That would be great! Being up close and personal with a cow seems very extraordinary, it's very different with horses. How about you? Do you have any unique activities in Switzerland you like? You better visit myswitzerland.com and Discover Swiss “Pearls”. There are many things that you can do in Switzerland. To find out more, visit myswitzerland.com!

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

proactol said...

Hi there

I love adventure sport.........great pics!


Thanks
james