Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, August 7, 2009

The findings...

I was talking with my family this morning and they tell me about Cherry Ann (my sister) condition. Her condition become more critical right now, her heart beat is very slow and they transfer her at Mindanao Heart Center where all the patients with heart problem goes. The doctor findings on her illness was "Pulmonary Malignant" and "Lymphoma". Well, with our research, we thought that my sister has "Pulmonary Edema" and "Congestive Heart Failure". But it seems very close.
Anyway, I feel very sad about what happen to the baby. The baby died at 6 months. My sister feel severe pain and she was bleeding. The baby came out, they even hear the baby crying for a few minutes and then it stop. It makes me cry to hear this bad news. My sister suffer a lot, i felt the pain she feels. I felt so bad because i can't even see her. :-( I hope she can survive with her illness. All i can do right now is to pray and help them financially.

2 comments:

Prettymom said...

hi Fe, i am sorry to hear about your sister's condition. I hope she will be better soon and you're such a good sister for helping her financially.

Mold Damage Montgomery, MD said...

my prayers are with you and your family!

<3 Lindsay