Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sad thing...

Because of what happen to my younger sister in the Philippines, i dont feel like updating my blogs. I feel very sad, i can't even see her. My younger sister is 6 months pregnant and she having a hard time right now. She is in the hospital suffering with her excessive water. Her body are swolen. She has lot of water in her lungs. They also found out that my sister has tuberculosis. Isn't that tuberculosis is contageous? They also see the little tumor grows in her lungs. Isn't that terrible? I am so worried about my sister and the baby. Hope she will be okay. We try our best to help them with the expenses. I keep praying that she will be okay and the baby. :-(

4 comments:

S-H-Y said...

Im so sorry to hear about this girl, hope ok lng sya,kadghan ba sa iya sakit oi..I hope she will be fine and her baby boy too..

Lito Antoque said...

i pray that your sister will be recovered soon ...

Laine said...

Oh am sorry to hear this sad news fe, hope everything will be fine soon. I'll include your sister and her baby in my prayers that they both will be OK soon.

Just be strong Fe.

Nancy Janiola said...

They'll be ok Fem..just keep on praying.