Try Prime Wardrobe!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Compression Connectors

Last time when Mike fixed our cable TV in our kitchen, I remember that he ordered one of the compression connector online. I can’t remember when but I know I receive the packaged from the mail. Because of curiosity, I opened it and asked him what is this for and where he can use those stuff? He said it’s a cable that he will going to use to make our tv works.

Well, how compression connector works? It said it works for all cables and it fit almost any RG6 cable even quad shielded RG6, along with the CPLCCT-SLM tool. I don’t have any idea about connector but im glad my husband knows everything about this. Since our cable TV needs a new compression connector, we decided to search online and came across this website at compressionconnector.com, they have all the cable connectors we need for a very affordable price especially the FS6U. So if you are looking for a cable compression connectors? This is the website I will absolutely recommend. Why? Because Compressionconnector.com sales double bubble compression connectors. Look no further and visit their website now to find more compression connectors you need!

No comments: