Try Prime Wardrobe!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Emerald Forest Sugar

Im kind a picky on choosing the right sweet snack for me, so when it comes to sugar, I need to make it sure that I can get the great treats that could satisfy my sweet tooth. There are times that I have problem with my teeth, especially if I eat too much sweets, it hurts my tooth right away that’s why I am limited for sugar. I don’t eat chocolate that much, I only eat once in a while.

But not now! Because when I found out that Emerald Forest Sugar is committed to making the highest quality all natural sweeteners and snack, it changed my mind right away. I can enjoy a healthy lifestyle if I start using Xylitol. They said that Xylitol is not actually a sugar, it’s a sugar alcohol and you can buy it online for as low as $5.95 for a 1 lb bag sale. $5.95 is just a null, isn't it?. So its kind a interesting to know about this. Maybe I will give it a try and see the difference of the regular sugar and this xylitol crystals from emerald forest. Maybe you can try it too! And guess what? If you love cooking, they also provide recipes at their website. Try their recipes and see how you like it.

2 comments:

S-H-Y said...

parehas ta review heehe

Anonymous said...

I liked the sound of it at first too.

One eating too much will give you an upset stomach and make you need to run to the restroom if you know what i mean.

two, the sugar they make can kill you pets if they accidentally get into it.

Three i had a bad experience with my online orders and the customer service was horrible.