Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Michigan Sex Offenders

Wow, I cant believe that there are 350,000 sexual assaults are reported each year. 60,000-70,000 sex crimes occur and 550,000 registered sex offenders were released. That’s a lot! I am sure, many of you are asking this question: “Is my family and love ones are protected with those sex offenders? How many sex offenders living in our neighborhood? I been wondering if how many sex offenders reported at Michigan area because my mother-in-law lives there and I have few Filipina friends there too. Im glad there is a website to find and Locate Michigan Sex Offenders. It makes me easier to find those sex offenders from Michigan. If you are from Michigan then this is your chance to find those sexual offenders on your area. Visit michigansexoffenderlist.org!

No comments: