Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I lost my pagerank!

Yay! when i check my page rank this morning i was surprised because my PR2 become PR0. Now, i am sure my tasked will become slow. Im glad my parenting journey still have PR from PR2 it become PR1, then my thoughts of life blog still the same, it remains PR1. Anyway, hopefully i can still make money through blogging eventhough i lost my page rank. I know i am not the only one who encounter this, i am sure many of you felt bad about it but we cant do anything about it. Google update again this time and hopefully next update they will give my page rank back. :-)

2 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

me too...so sad :-(

Nancy Janiola said...

eto nga pala yung nawalan:

www.onlinememorylane.com kasi my other site hasn't been ranked by Mr.G. yet lol! well, there's always be a next time so good luck nalang uli sa'tin.. haha!