Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quick Update...

Sorry for not updating this blog for almost 2 days. I just get lazy to write post hehe and i dont have anything to say. Well, anyway this past few days im getting busy doing my thing here in the house and at the afternoon, i always feel sleepy. I take a nap with Dustin thats why i never had a chance to update my blog and the thing that keep me busy is watching taiwanesenovela at youtube title "Devil beside you". Im just enjoying watching the movie and the actor is look like a young version of Robin Padilla, one of the biggest actor in the Philippines. :-) So far for that, we just receive our "tesoro metal detector" and i think this weekend we will going to try if how it works. Hopefully we can find some valuable stuff too.

No comments: