Try Prime Wardrobe!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Parenting Journey got a pagerank!

Im so happy coz at last my parenting journey got PR now. My parenting journey is my 3rd blog and im so glad because i can start earning money with that blog. I just found out last few days, i think the google update again and i am sure many bloggers been affected with this update. Most of them, they lost the page rank and get back to zero again and some increased their page rank too. Well, i know it will happens but i am sure their Pagerank will come back after a month or so. You just need to be patience and work with your traffic again. Having no PR is hard especially if you are joining blog advertising. Opportunities right now is really hard to grab because there are many bloggers are waiting for that opps. But i am fortunate that i can grab one or two per day hehe :-)

No comments: