Try Prime Wardrobe!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chest Workout...

Yay, when I woke up this morning, I cant hardly stand up and move my arm and chest. Its very sore. Yesterday, Mike and I workout and he workout his chest, so I decided to do the same also. So he teach me to use the free weights. I start a lower number, 5 lbs to 15 lbs. 15 is kind a heavy so I change it into 12.5 lbs. I enjoyed it a lot and I feel the muscle on my chest. Mike guide me on how to do it, because maybe I will screwed up again and use different kind of workout facilities without informing him. He said its not good if you use different kind of facilities and your not concentrating on what part of the body you want to work out on that day. If you don’t use it in a proper way, you will get injured and hurt your muscle. I trust him because he knows everything about workout. My muscle is not used to it, that’s why I feel sore today. Mike said its good, that means my muscle is responding. So hopefully tomorrow this pain will gone so that we can workout again. Hmmm maybe next time I need to work out with my back and lower back. Hopefully its not that painful after workout hehe.

No comments: